With three full-time welding engineers ProForma has worked with pipe trades, fabricators and manufactures to develop data sheets and procedures to improve welding processes.
- CWB Retained Welding Engineers
- ASME pressure equipment specialists qualifying companies to ASME IX
- Repairs and solutions to difficult welding problems.
- In-service welding support to CSA Z662, API 1104 Annex B, etc.
The Welding Engineering Team includes a metallurgist and mechanical engineers;
- Professional Engineers registered in Alberta through Ontario
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)
- Experience in petrochemical industry, manufacturing and quality assurance
ProForma Engineering develops welding procedures to CSA B51 (ASME IX) and the applicable code of construction. We have experience working with pressure equipment jurisdictional authorities such as OFC (Manitoba), ABSA (Alberta) and TSASK (Saskatchewan).