PROFORMA is an engineering consulting firm with design and project management expertise for mechanical, electrical, civil and structural engineering services.
Established in 2007, PROFORMA’s growing team ensure they understand their clients’ needs in providing a cost and schedule effective engineering solution in compliance with the rules – Regulatory Acts, Applicable Codes, Jurisdictional Requirements and Industrial Standards.
PROFORMA also offers design-build EPC turnkey solutions as one-stop-shop for our clients.
With offices in multiple locations, PROFORMA currently operates in two main units;
- Energy, Utilities and Mining – Project Engineering Services
- Manufacturing – Product Engineering, Welding Engineering, Crane Inspection and Certification Services.
Principle engineers are members of:
- APEGM-Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Manitoba,
- APEGA-Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta,
- APEGS-Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan,
- PEO-Professional Engineers of Ontario,
- APEGBC-Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia,
- ASME-American Society of Mechanical Engineers,
- CWA The Canadian Welding Association,
- CWB The Canadian Welding Bureau,
- CIMM � Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and Petroleum.