Full-time Structural Engineer
Pro-Forma Engineering. is a multi-discipline engineering consulting which was established in 2008, with locations in Winnipeg, Thompson and Calgary. Pro-Forma Engineering is registered to practice engineering in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba and Ontario, British Columbia, Nunuvat/North West Territories and New Foundland.
For a full listing of types of work performed by Pro-Forma, please check out our website at www.proformaengineering.com.
Pro-Forma Engineering has an opening for a full-time structural engineer who can be based out of any of our three locations.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
- An engineer registered with a Association of Professional Engineers in Canada, Alberta and or Manitoba is preferred,
- Demonstrated ability to interact with co-workers, clients, and contractors.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Solid Works and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.).
- Strong attention to detail and personal drive to meet tight deadlines and expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
Full benefit package is available.
Salary based on experience and education.
Job Type: Full-time