PROFORMA is an engineering consulting firm with design and project management expertise.
Established in 2007, PROFORMA’s growing team ensure they understand their clients’ needs in providing a cost and schedule effective engineering solution in compliance with the rules – Regulatory Acts, Applicable Codes, Jurisdictional Requirements and Industrial Standards.
PROFORMA also offers design-build EPC turnkey solutions as one-stop-shop for our clients.
With offices in multiple locations, PROFORMA currently operates in two main units;
- Energy, Utilities and Mining – Project Engineering Services
- Manufacturing – Product Engineering, Welding Engineering, Crane Inspection and Certification Services.
Principle engineers are members of:
- APEGM-Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Manitoba,
- APEGA-Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta,
- APEGS-Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan,
- PEO-Professional Engineers of Ontario,
- APEGBC-Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia,
- ASME-American Society of Mechanical Engineers,
- CWA The Canadian Welding Association,
- CWB The Canadian Welding Bureau,
- CIMM � Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and Petroleum.